Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Picture Miss Seeton" (#62)


"Picture Miss Seeton"
by
Heron Carvic

"Miss Seeton is a retired, often bemuddled British art teacher with a slight psychic ability for drawing things more accurately than they appear."

"Miss Seeton never "gets a clue", yet provides clues galore. She has a remarkable ability to observe things, but never correctly interprets them. She is surrounded by mayhem and criminal activity but only notices "bad manners" as a punishable crime, for which she delivers a swift swat of an umbrella."

This is the first in a series.  Delightful...  So happy I have more, to look forward to.