Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"Brownies and Broomsticks"

"Brownies and Broomsticks"
by
Bailey Cates
 
Delightful First, in the new "A Magical Bakery Mystery" Series.  Hooray!

Loved it.  Another gentle Magical Mystery Cozy.  Set in (and around) opening a Bakery, in Savannah's quaint downtown district.
 
While getting ready to open the Honeybee Bakery...  Katie notices that her aunt is adding mysterious herbs to her recipes. Turns out these herbal enhancements aren't just tasty...  It seems that Aunt Lucy is  a gentle Witch.
 
And it turns out that Katie too, has inherited magical powers.  
 
Another gentle cozy.  I recommend it.  :-)
 
Read more reviews, by clicking here.......  

#37