Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"A Killer Read"

"A Killer Read" by Erika Chase

Delightful Cozy Mystery.  Just delightful.  I so enjoyed the heroine, the town she lives in, her home, her friends, homes of her friends, etc., etc., etc.  Each time I picked the book up again, it was like returning to a great place to visit.  As it were.  :-)

Good story line.  Kept me guessing.  And the author has an interesting way of describing most everything...  Like the outfit, "Lizzie" chooses.  And the colors, decor of places "Lizzie" visits, etc.  I really enjoyed this aspect of the book.

To read more, please click here, and go to the 'Good Reads' book site. 

Oh, best of all...  This is a first book in a Series!  Must get the 2nd book, quickly.  :-)

#36