Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

"White Nights"


"White Nights" by Ann Cleeves

This is the second book I've read, by Ann Cleeves.  The cover art seems to draw me in.  :-)  And she does write thrillers!  Mysteries!  And keeps me guessing!  

Set in the Shetland Islands off of Scotland, the books are very atmospheric and rather dark and stark and the like.  Which I've enjoyed......

In "White Nights," the main character got a wee bit irritatingly "emo" though.  He kept "second guessing" himself and "thinking too much," in regard to personal things.  It irritated me.  But!  Not enough, to put me off of finishing the book!  I HAD to know, how it all played out!!!!!!!!!!!! 

So, what more could you ask of a thriller, hu?  :-)

You can read more about this book, by clicking here.....

#35