Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"A Room Full of Bones"


"A Room Full of Bones" by Elly Griffiths

The 4th book in the 'Ruth Galloway Mystery Series'...  I've been reading this "Ruth Galloway Mystery Series" in all sorts of hap-hazard fashion!  LOL.  Read the 2nd one, before the 1st.  Now read the 4th, after reading the 5th.

I love the whole series, and have been able to follow along, even with my random method.  No, I don't suggest that anyone else do it this way!  

Get "The Crossing Places."  And I bet you'll be intrigued by "Ruth," not your usual gorgeous heroine.  And doesn't that, sound like a great idea???

Click here, to go to a list of these books...

#34