Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

"Bayou Moon"


"Bayou Moon"  by C.L. Bevill

Loved this book and it kept me guessing, guessing, guessing.  Hometown girl (Mignon) returns to her hometown of LaValle, Louisiana to investigate what really happened to her mother, years ago.

You've got that intriguing title... set in the deep south...  an antebellum mansion... the "have's" and the "have not's"...  how they interact... years ago and to this day... murder... secrets... revenge... etc.  Oh, and add a ghostly touch too.

Deeeeelicious!!!!!!!!!!

You can read more, by clicking here-->Good Reads... 

#33