Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

"Haunted Ground"

"Haunted Ground"
by
Erin Hart

From review on 'Good Reads'...
"A dazzling debut -- already an international publishing sensation -- combining forensics, history, archaeology, and suspense.
Introducing Erin Hart, who brings the beauty, poignancy, mystery, and romance of the Irish countryside to her richly nuanced first novel."


(To read more at "Good Reads", please click here......)

The beginning was slower going, even though I'm very interested, in the topic of body preservation, in peat bogs.  But the story progressed, I was hooked.  (There are actually 3 mysteries, contained in this book!)  I read the whole book, in 2 days.  Just *had* to keep reading!!! 

In "Good Reads Reviews", I found this bit, which I pass on to you....  How to pronounce a name used, in the book.  "how to pronounce Aiofe - that would be "EE-fah..."  I wish I had that info, before reading.  Because a character name like 'Aiofe' had me stumbling over it...  -sigh-  I agree with the reviewer...  Authors should give the pronunciation, of unique names.

There are 2 more books in this series, and my library system has both!  :-)

#32