Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"Buried In A Bog"


"Buried In A Bog"
by
Sheila Connolly

I loved it!  And it's the first in a new series, called "A County Cork Mystery Series."  Hooray!  More to look forward to.

Obviously set in Ireland, in a tiny little village, from whence came our heroine's Gran.  Who made her promise to visit there, after Gran's death.

Twists and turns...  Keep the reader interested...  Lots of background info, on Ireland and the Irish, given...

To read more reviews of this book, please click here...  And go to "Good Reads."

And many thanks to the Dear Reader, whom I don't remember...  But who mentioned reading this book, and thus, led me to it.  :-)

#41