Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

"Bweitched, Bothered, and Biscotti"

"Bweitched, Bothered, and Biscotti"
by
Bailey Cates

The 2nd book in the new "A Magical Bakery Mystery" Series, and I'm continuing to love it.

Elizabeth commented;
 "I absolutely love the world that Bailey Cates has created in the Magical Bakery series and how Katie's relationships are with all the other characters in the novels."

I agree!!!  And I like how the main characters are being more fleshed out, as well.  Making a standard plot line (of "heroine-has-two-guys-to-choose-from") much more interesting. 



#42