Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

"Murder By Mocha"

"Murder By Mocha"
by
Cleo Coyle

This is #10 in the "Coffeehouse Mystery" Series.  But the first one, I have read.  So I may well not have enjoyed the book, in the satisfying way, in which a Series Follower would.  I did enjoy the read, just not like others have. 

Another possibility (for my not being thrilled with it) is the sad fact that I can no longer enjoy real coffee or chocolate.  (Guess I liked the Coffeehouse atmosphere....)   But the choice of this book topic, was rather silly of me.   

All you who can enjoy both coffee and chocolate, have a ball with this cozy.  :-)  Read more of what others have said, by clicking here....

#48