Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

"Sleight Of Paw"


"Sleight Of Paw"
(A Magical Cats Mystery #2)
by
Sofie Kelly

"Small-town librarian Kathleen Paulson never wanted to be the crazy cat lady. But after Owen and Hercules followed her home, she realized her mind wasn't playing tricks on her-her cats have magical abilities."

I'm enjoying these Cozy Mysteries.  The second in the "A Magical Cats Mystery Series."  The heroine has no idea "how" her cats "do" what they do.  Nor does she have any special "abilities," herself.  It's a refreshing take on the "Cozy Paranormal Mystery" genre. 

To read reviews by others, please click here...


#52