Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

"Death On The Downs" (#58)


"Death On The Downs"
by
Simon Brett

I'm having fun reading books by Simon Brett.  :-)

"From Simon Brett, "one of today's most literate and witty mystery writers", (Booklist) comes this second mystery featuring the practical Carole Seddon and her bohemian neighbor Jude. While out exploring the South Downs of a wealthy town, Carole discovers the bones of a human skeleton. Jude fears it may be the remains of a young woman who once practiced her alternative therapy.

 It turns out the woman is alive-and living with a charismatic New Age healer. Now Jude and Carole have two mysteries to solve." 

Ahhh the joys of these Cozy Mysteries set in little English villages.  :-)