Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

"Dog On It" (#55)


"Dog On It"
by
Spencer Quinn

"...Chet and Bernie. This charming detective duo make their debut in Dog On It, the first volume in Spencer Quinn's new mystery series. The fast-paced and funny tale is narrated by the inimitable Chet, Bernie's best friend and canine partner, whose personality and preferences are never in doubt: "I liked to sleep at the foot of Bernie's bed, but my..."

I've never read a book, written from a dog's point of view before.  It was fun.  

You can read lots of reviews of this book, by clicking here, please.

#55