Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Monday, February 11, 2013

"Pattern Recognition"



 
"Pattern Recognition"   by William Gibson

Read this book, a few years ago.  Have remembered snippets from the plot.  Decided to read it again.   Glad I did because I enjoyed it more, this time around.  

I'm very intrigued by the heroine...  Casey ("CASE") Pollard...  And her minimalistic ways...   Wish he had continued writing, with this character...

Btw, this is not one of Gibson's futuristic novels.  It is set in the present...  Post 9/11 world.

Since I'm not really "into futuristic", I've not read any of that kind of his books.