Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Friday, February 22, 2013

"The Tipping Point"



"The Tipping Point"  by Malcolm Gladwell

For me, an enjoyable non-fiction book, for a change.  Interesting possibilities.   We think we are totally "sailing our own little ship"...  But this book points out, how extremely influenced we are...  Unless we are living off the grid.

I now want to read his "Blink."  (Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking)

It's been too long, since I found non-fiction books, to interest me.  Long ago, that's all I read...  Non Fiction...  Whatever topic interested me, I'd jump into and read all I could on it.  'Till another idea or topic, grabbed my attention.  And I'd be off, reading all I could find, on it.  :-)  

And it worked quite well, for quite awhile.  Don't remember when I veered off, into Fiction.