Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Spook Country"



"Spook Country"  by William Gibson

This book is set in the same contemporary world as "Pattern Recognition"...  But where "Pattern Recognition" kept one's eye focused on the character of "Casey" (pronounced 'Case')  :-)...  "Spook Country's" plot consists of the interwoven plot arcs of 3 different Characters.  Which was  not as easily followed, by me.  

What can I say?  I really liked "Casey" in "Pattern Recognition"...  If you weren't that hung-up on one of the author's characters, it may well be to your liking.

If you aren't familiar with Gibson's writing, I'd really suggest reading "Pattern Recognition" first.   Whereas, if you are a Gibson fan, you wonder why I don't mention "Neuromancer"?!?!?  Simple...  I'm not into sci-fi.  ,-)


“Secrets...are the very root of cool.”  a quote from the book...