Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

'Einstein's Dreams'



"Einstein's Dreams"  by Alan Lightman

Very, very different.  Poetic.  Unique.  Called a novel, but seems more a collection of vignettes.  It's a small book, really...  ,-)  I mean the size is 4 1/2" by 6 1/4".  For me, this smaller size, makes the book more fun to read...

I copy a review by Macon Kennedy;

"Einstein's Dreams by Alan Lightman is one of the most unique book concepts I have come across in my reading. Plotless yet riveting. Sporadic yet poetic. Complex yet elegant. Caught off guard by the unusual concept idea it took several vignettes before I began to understand the fascinating nature of the book. It takes and extraordinary intellect to be able to gaze into the mind of Einstein as he imagines possible concepts of time...."