Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Monday, March 4, 2013

"The Fifth Assassin"



"The Fifth Assassin"  by Brad Meltzer

Loved it!!!  And "Uncle A." will tooo!  Am so sure of this, that I had us go out and buy a Large Print copy of it, in our area book store.  

I had the library LP copy out of the library, and read it in a short time.  (Long book, but short chapters.)  But can only keep a "new" book out for 2 weeks, and that doesn't give him long enough.  Now, when he finishes with the library LP copy of "Killing Lincoln" (Bill O'Reilly), he can read "The Fifth Assassin" at his leisure.

OK, what is it about?  History, secrets, Washington, DC, searching for the meanings in code, fast pace, a thriller....  Plus, the author has done his background work!!!  If any of these things intrigue you, please read "The Fifth Assassin."