Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Monday, March 4, 2013

"Tea With The Black Dragon"




"Tea With The Black Dragon"  by R.A. MacAvoy

How could I resist a small paperback book, with this particular cover art?   I couldn't, of course.  And the reading of it, was happily delightful.

I borrow from a review by "Haley" on Good Reads Site;

"A strange, poetic, and fascinating novel, Tea With the Black Dragon is unique among the fantasy novels I've read, namely because the element of fantasy involved is decidedly subtle. MacAvoy teases the reader, hinting that there is much more to protagonist Mayland Long than he's currently choosing to express, but..."

If you like very subtle fantasy...  Which seems to be hard to find, these days...  I recommend this little book.

Click this link......"Tea With The Black Dragon"...   for more...