Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Raven Black"

"Raven Black"  by  Ann Cleeves

From Good Reads...
"Raven Black begins on New Year’s Eve with a lonely outcast named Magnus Tait, who stays home waiting for visitors who never come. But the next morning the body of a murdered teenage girl is discovered nearby, and suspicion falls on Magnus."

A thriller!  Yes, a thriller!  I enjoyed it.  I admit that the author kept me guessing...  Which for me, is a good read.   

It seemed to sort of slow down, in the middle.  But once the story "got wind in its sails" again, it whipped along.

If you enjoy a mystery, set in another part of the world, which lets the atmosphere-of-place seep into your bones, you'll enjoy this book. 

#28