Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"Thornyhold"


"Thornyhold"
 by
Mary Stewart

From a Review:
"There was one thing in Gilly Ramsey's lonely childhood that she enjoyed; the visits from her Godmother, Geillis, an extraordinary woman with unusual powers. When Geillis suddenly died, the adult Gilly inherited her charming little cottage, Thornyhold, and went to live there in the English countryside."...

I love books by Mary Stewart, but this one is not quite the same...  Which is fine....

From another Review:
"Lovely story ingredients for a Cinderella-style comfort read." 

And from another:
"I love reading about magic in a story when it’s so subtle that you're not sure if what you're seeing is really magic."

I enjoyed it.  You can read more about "Thornyhold" by clicking here, for Good Reads site.

#25