Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Monday, April 1, 2013

"Standing In Another Man's Grave"



"Standing In Another Man's Grave"
by
Ian Rankin

From  a review:
"Rebus, retired but on loan from SCRU (a group of former detectives looking into cold cases) happens into an investigation of multiple MisPers, women gone missing along the A9 highway. Working partly within channels and mostly outside channels, Rebus is as bull-headed and irascible as usual as he digs deeper and finds links others have missed............."

And from another review:
".......he's still a cantankerous iconoclast, playing by his own rules and nobody else's, and relentless in searching out the truth, even if the result is not always satisfying."

I LOVE the old guy!!!!!!!!   

This is the 18th book in the "Inspector Rebus" Series....  I'm going back and starting with the FIRST!  -grin-

Reviews can be found by clicking here.........

#24