Why No Comments...

I decided to have NO COMMENTS here. So I do not have to keep check for SPAM. If anyone wants to ask a question, concerning books I have read, they can do so, on my regular blog, Auntie sezzzzzz... .
.
.
.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Truly, Madly"


"Truly, Madly"  by Heather Webber

Yes, it's "chick-lit"!  Of course it is.  You can tell by the cover art.  :-)  But it's not irritatingly so.

From a Review:
"Lucy Valentine is ....   a little bit quirky protagonist who never got on my nerves. It's nice to have a main character who isn't totally self-absorbed, ditzy, neurotic, clumsy and just plain irritating, basically just about every female you run across in lighter fiction books these days. All the other characters added to the story seamlessly..."

It's the First in the "Lucy Valentine Series," and since I like this one, I have a hold on the next one.  I think that says as much about a book, as can be said.  :-)

Get it.  I'm sure you will have fun, with a light read.

Btw, I had the entire book cover pic up, when I noticed that...  There is a blurb, at the bottom of the pic of the book cover, by the author of the "Sookie Stackhouse" books.  I quickly cut off THAT line, at the bottom of the book cover.  I would NOT  READ or  RECOMMEND something, which I thought was like "Sookie Stackhouse" books.  Blahhhhhhhhhh...  You know I'm no prude, but I couldn't get interested in those books!  Blahhhhhhhh....

Click here at Good Reads, for more info...

#26